Saturday, August 9, 2014

Weekly Reading Roundup

The much-anticipated Roland Mouret for Banana Republic collection launched this week. 
I apologize for the lack of blog posts this week. The week got a little busier than I thought it would, but I will have some lookbooks, beauty reviews and fashion reviews in the upcoming weeks. In the meantime, I came across some interesting fashion, health and career articles for your reading pleasure. Enjoy!

I checked out the new Roland Mouret for Banana Republic collection that launched on Aug. 7. Almost all the pieces are very figure-hugging, which is outside my comfort zone. The dresses did not fit well on someone like me, who is pear-shaped. But I did end up purchasing this lace panel skirt and peplum jacket (pictured above), which seems to have sold out online. Most of the pieces are already sold out online, but there is more inventory available in stores. What do you think of the collection?

I’ve recently rediscovered my love for Banana Republic this summer. So I was interested to learn more about what direction new creative director Marissa Webb would be taking the brand.  

I love this delicate but sparkly ring from Bauble Bar that exudes both modern and vintage charm. 

Summer is the best time to invest in sunglasses. But make sure you find the best sunglasses that suit your face shape.

Ten hair styles that can make you look younger. 

Here are some of the germiest places in your home that you’re not cleaning. 

Don’t rely too heavily on Google. It can lead you astray. 

How to improve your morning routine for productivity

Four ways to help you focus at work

No comments:

Post a Comment