Friday, August 15, 2014

Weekly Reading Roundup

Target's next collaboration is with Joseph Altuzarra. Photos courtesy of Target.

This week has been really slow for me, especially because I haven’t been feeling well this week. So I decided to take a few days off since I haven’t taken a vacation yet this year. Probably time to plan a vacation. As I was doing some vacation research, here are some interesting links I came across this week, including a tidbit about Target’s latest designer collaboration. Get in line at your local Target now.

Target recently announced its latest designer collaboration is  with Joseph Altuzarra, a heavy hitter in high fashion known for his sleek, urbane and playfully flirtatious style.  The limited-edition collection hits stores on Sept. 14. In the meantime, preview the lookbook

Recycle your old jeans at Madewell. When you bring in your old jeans to your local Madewell store, the retailer will give you $20 off a new pair of MadewelljeansI’ll be using my $20 off toward these skinny jeans made for petite girls like myself. No hemming necessary.

The New York Times has a list of the 52 places to visit in 2014. I’m seriously thinking about Athens or Japan. 

How to wear the crop top for your body shape. It’s not just for the teenage set.

Actress Gabrielle Union, 41, shares her secrets for looking and feeling young and healthy. I can’t believe she’s 41. 

10 things you can do every day to get smarter

Did you know that you should add marshmallows to prevent brown sugar from clumping? Or that you can freeze cool whip and use a cookie cutter to dress up your hot chocolate? Here are some other helpful cooking hacks every chef should know

If you’re planning to visit or move to Los Angeles, you can’t tackle it the way you would if you were going to New York or London or Tokyo. Here’s a savvy survival guide to navigating this major metropolis

No comments:

Post a Comment